Saturday, February 16, 2019

Prayer: Divine protection for Davao City and the city mayor

Father God, forgive me for all my failings. Thank You for Your mercy and love. Let me say my request for now: I beg of You to show us in the Archdiocese of Davao the means to thwart the dream I had early this dawn from coming to pass. I pray for divine protection for the city of Davao and the mayor of the same city from all the plans and attacks by the ISIS and other dark forces. Clothe our soldiers with your protection, wisdom and strength to subdue the enemies. Prevent a Marawi-like war to happen in Davao City. This, I humbly ask, in the Name of Your dearly Beloved Son, Jesus Christ. Thank You, Father God, for an affirmative answer to this prayer and the divine protection You bestow on us here in my hometown. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment