Monday, June 09, 2014

The coming season of change

Last night, I had a dream. In that dream, I was sleeping [double dream] and I sprang up suddenly from my sleep in the middle of the night as I felt the breakage of all the generational curses afflicting me and my family. I was very excited also for my loved ones because I knew that, at that very moment, wherever they might be, they were also being set free. -Diary, April 13, 2008, 1:58 p.m., Sunday. 

God is all to me. If people see my imperfections, I don't care. God knows I am imperfect; and I, too, know it. I never do things to impress the world. God is pleased by my acceptance of the truth, the truth that I am not perfect. My imperfection is actually an asset. Because, through this, I can long for God, the Only One Who can make me whole. It never saddens me when the world sees the truth about me. I rejoice instead. Because when Divine Intervention comes in my life, the world will know that "everything is possible with God!" -Diary, July 17, 2008, 6:43 p.m., Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment