Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Update: Accessed anew!

Through the grace and mercy of God, I have accessed anew this blog by a means divinely prepared beforehand for the recent difficulty and problem imposed by the blogger.com for this blog. I have just changed my former SMS phone number listed for recovery and security for this blog (because the said phone number is already deactivated), thus it was real impossible for me to change the number, as the website required me to send them the code they sent me through the deactivated phone number. But here, I am able to  change the extant number to an SMS phone number already personally registered via an Android phone (having the registered SMS phone number) where I opened the blog before and, by Divine Providence, I was unable to sign out. This is where I have accessed the blog anew and I was able to change the deactivated phone number to a registered number currently used. God is truly protecting and is the One running this blog. Deo gratias! Soli Deo gloria!

No comments:

Post a Comment