Hosea

Come back to me with all your heart, DON'T LET FEAR KEEP US APART. Trees do bend, though straight and tall; so must we to others call. Long have I waited for your coming home to me and living deeply our new life.

The wilderness will lead you to your HEART WHERE I WILL SPEAK. Integrity and justice with tenderness you shall know.

Long have I waited for your coming home to me and living deeply our new life.

You shall sleep secure with peace; faithfulness will be your joy. Long have I waited for your coming home to me and living deeply our new life.

-A song inspired by second chapter of the Old Testament book, Hosea.

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Joy amidst desert

Green is the color of a 'new beginning;' and pink, of gladness while lotus symbolizes spirituality. Spiritual joy or gift is born out of sufferings, trials or desert experiences. If you were experiencing such, be of good courage, rejoice, for gifts of the Holy Spirit are being processed within you. May you be divinely comforted in your spiritual desert at the moment and rest in this oasis of realization.

2 comments:

  1. My soul has traversed the desert of experience twice. Each time passing through it is difficult and painful, yet it bears extraordinary and precious fruit. I always remind myself that "darkest is the hour before dawn". Before the light breaks open and reveals a new level of awareness and spiritual awakening, we must first encounter the darkness.

    Thank you for following my blog...I love the photo that you used to compliment your reflections.

    ~Namaste

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abandonment is a real desert, it pains you both interiorly and exteriorly: you are left all alone by those whom you think love you unconditionally, even Love Itself, God. A true test of faith! But when I find myself in such a situation, I run immediately to my oasis: I TRUST IN THE LORD! He knows what is best for me.

    Thank you, Jessica, for taking time to visit my site and for the follow. I love taking pictures and reflecting upon the pictures that I took.

    Mabuhay!

    ReplyDelete