Sunday, March 25, 2018

'No clapping during Lent'

Earlier when this blog was not yet transitioning to what it is now, the Lord already made me feel of the positive Archdiocese response to this calling. Reason, I was reminded of the need to humble myself when this time comes. To keep myself low, I had lived as homeless and have accepted humble duties. I am made aware of the dilemma of obeying the Lord speaking through this blog and one is I might have become spiritually proud. Personally, I wish I have been out of this hometown or I have been elsewhere so I won't be able to see you obeying the Lord, lest I become proud. We cannot be proud, however, if we are physically ill. One may appear robust but in reality possesses the gift of a "thorn in the flesh" to keep him down by the Divine Will. It is not your problem to keep me humble; it is the Lord's concern and mine. Your problem is to obey the Lord's directives shown in this blog. Your obedience is your own humility. You need, as well, to humble yourself. Please do not think of me becoming proud when you obey the Lord because, by so doing, you are doing it for the Lord and this is the desire of my spirit -- for the greater glory of God -- and we benefit from observing this foremost duty of mankind which is to "love God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind," the first of the Ten Commandments. God does not need to be glorified because He is already Glory Himself. We glorify Him because it is rightly for us to be doing so, being creatures of a Creator; and we benefit from glorifying God. Being reverent to His Eucharistic Presence here on earth has positive effect to the Archdiocese and the whole nation in general. Thus, the Archdiocese will be a light, an example for the whole nation to see and emulate, therefore the world. The Lord let me see how you struggle to obey. You have had a notice on the projector screen at the Cathedral saying to stop clapping during Masses for the duration of the Lent season. A priest, however, seeing me in the Mass one First Saturday, despite the notice flashed on the screen, did otherwise. The priest encouraged the congregation several times to clap within the Mass he officiated and I attended. I have a feeling to leave the hometown so the Archdiocese can obey the Lord's bidding freely. Let me tell you the stoppage of clapping during Masses in this year's season of Lent has damaging effect on the enemies of this nation and the Philippine Church. The spirit of the "enemies" within the person of the highest VIP of the land is trembling in fear, exposing his guilt in the process if you read between the lines the speeches he delivered regarding the ICC. Here is a warning, though. Since the stoppage of clapping is only intended within Lent, it is understandable clapping is to resume on Easter and onward. Meaning to say, the VIP will be able to recover from the damage he has incurred as a result of the Archdiocese's obedience in turning back to Eucharistic reverence by ceasing to clap during Lent.

No comments:

Post a Comment