Hosea

Come back to me with all your heart, DON'T LET FEAR KEEP US APART. Trees do bend, though straight and tall; so must we to others call. Long have I waited for your coming home to me and living deeply our new life.

The wilderness will lead you to your HEART WHERE I WILL SPEAK. Integrity and justice with tenderness you shall know.

Long have I waited for your coming home to me and living deeply our new life.

You shall sleep secure with peace; faithfulness will be your joy. Long have I waited for your coming home to me and living deeply our new life.

-A song inspired by second chapter of the Old Testament book, Hosea.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Airplane explosion

I was out in an open expanse and standing in the city of my birth. 
Facing north of the city, I saw an airplane bigger than an airbus preparing to land in the northeast. 
I was miles away from the airport, so distant as not to see it; but I knew the airport was in the northeast. 
Everything was normal except the size of the aircraft. 
It is bigger than I normally see. 
It looked like an inflated balloon in the shape of an airplane. 
But I saw it was a real airplane. 
Everything was fine -- BUT! -- the moment it touched down the runway, it exploded incomparably great that the ground I was standing on trembled. 
I saw the trees and structures in the skyline trembling. 
It was like the whole city trembled! 

No comments:

Post a Comment