Monday, September 23, 2013

Explosion at the park

The dream is in the night. I saw men in black fitting suits rappelling in a certain structure -- the structure looked familiar. By their actions and movements, these men looked like experts. They seemed to be well-trained "soldiers." I was below this structure looking at their adeptness. Next scene: I saw myself standing in the center of the pavement -- a spacious pavement and it looked familiar even though the landmarks were excluded in this scene. All of a sudden, below the place I was standing on, something blew up. It seemed to be a bomb. I was alive and still standing; but those around me fell dead. I only felt the wind of the explosion under my feet. I woke up and I remember this verse: "A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand; but nothing shall befall you." -Psalm 91:7. The structure seemed to be the current appearance of the stage; the pavement, the park. May the reader understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment