Sunday, February 11, 2018

The coming of the second Pentecost

A confirmation Mass was going on when I arrived at church this afternoon. Waiting for the Sunday Mass I was to hear, I recited the Divine Mercy chaplet. During the recitation, I took a glimpse to the Divine Mercy image on the left side where I was kneeling. I noticed the reflection on the glass. It was no supernatural occurrence but the reflection on the glass covering of the image was telling something to my spirit. After the recitation, I took my camera to capture it. The reflection of the lights slightly down the Heart of the image resemble "tongues of fire" as in the First Pentecost in the Upper Room. By this, I was brought to a "feeling" the Second Pentecost is about to happen in the world. The coming Second Pentecost, according to the photo-vision, is a gift of the Divine Mercy to humankind. Conchita, the leading visionary of Garabandal and the Bayside seer Veronica Lueken has and had been talking about this long before, respectively. So does the present time seer Maria Divine Mercy. And they call it either "The Warning" or "The Illumination of Conscience."

No comments:

Post a Comment