Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Religious experiences of my soul in the Holy Eucharist


"Jesus loves hidden souls. 
A hidden flower is the most fragrant." 
-Saint Faustina (Diary, 275) 

Allow me to obscure myself in this blog to follow the example of the Blessed Virgin Mary shown through a dream.

Yes, Heaven lets me see things through dreams and visions.

I have, in fact, received prophetic dreams -- for the city of my birth; the diocese where this city belongs; the country where the diocese is a part of; and the world. 
One is that dream I had of the Blessed Virgin Mary giving me Holy Communion on the tongue on September 8 in mid-nineties.

And ten years after the dream, a religious experience happened to me during Holy Communion on the vigil mass of the birthday of the Blessed Virgin Mary in 2006.

This experience was being witnessed by some present in that mass -- especially, the lay Eucharistic minister from whom I received Communion and fellow communicants.

That was my first of a series of Eucharistic ecstasies that I had experienced.

I cannot talk to anyone about those experiences simply because, by a dream, I saw myself blogging my "spiritual experiences" for everyone to read.
After the miracle experience, it has been natural for me to show reverence to the succeeding Holy Masses that I have attended.
For the experience has taught me the reality of the True Presence of the Lord Jesus Christ in the Holy Eucharist.

But I never knew the proper way of Eucharistic reverence as God wants it to be done.

So, I did it my own way.

In my research on the web, I came to know about "These Last Days Ministries" or the Bayside Apparitions at http://www.tldm.org.

From there, I happened to know that two of the visions I received were also received way before by the seer of the Bayside, Veronica Lueken.

Because of this, I came to a realization that she and I are of the same mission.

Or, the mission entrusted to me is an offshoot to the mission that Heaven entrusted to the Bayside seer. Other offshoots are at work in different parts of the world.

As dictated by Heaven, "These Last Days Ministries" is an advocate to the re-institution of Traditional Latin Mass to the Roman Catholic Church.

Thus, I began to try to behave in all my Eucharistic attendance as one should behave in the celebration of the Traditional Latin Mass: namely, kneeling while receiving Communion on the tongue from the hand of a duly-ordained Catholic priest.

No comments:

Post a Comment