Saturday, September 08, 2018

Reblogged: Earthquake stops at prayer of repentance

'THE HEART WHERE I WILL SPEAK': Earthquake stops at prayer of repentance: Earthquake 2010 in Davao City is unforgettable.

I was in my room: very close relatives were with me when it started to shake.

It began shaking slowly and steadily.

Quickly, I prayed: "Forgive me, Lord, for all my sins!"

But the tremors continued and even increased its intensity.

Quickly, I prayed again -- this time: "Forgive the sins of my family!!"

But it increased its swift to-and-fro steady shaking -- with a sign to increase for more.

"Forgive the sin of Davao City!!!"

The quake stopped suddenly at the height of its momentum.

As if the ground never shook seconds before I blurted out the third prayer.

Unnatural!

The intensified tremors should have gradually lowered its intensity before it has to stop.

But it stopped -- immediately!

No comments:

Post a Comment