Saturday, August 17, 2019

The prayer-vision, Kadayawan and answered prayer

As I entranced a shrine church at noon today to say my Saturday crusade prayers, I noticed more or less ten policemen (or military men?) stationed inside the church compound. Not a normal everyday sight! Is it because of the city's celebration of the Kadayawan festivities? But the security preparations of the past celebrations had not been so grand as this year's. I am suspecting something and this something has to do with the prayer-vision I had posted long before the on-going Kadayawan festivities is taking place; and this led my spirit to grasp that the vision I had of the threat of the city and the city mayor is valid as the Lord let me see in a dream but be assured that the Lord has heard our prayers as divinely-confirmed on the mass readings of April 9, 2019. The ISIS-backed plan to attack and take hold of the city and the city mayor as hostage will not prosper. To the glory of God! Amen! The threat to the city and the city mayor, is this the sign that you have seen as divinely confirmed on the readings of August 6, 2019? Going back to my crusade prayers recitation awhile ago, Crusade Prayer 72 (the Disciple's Prayer) caught my attention and it goes this way: 
Dear Jesus I am ready to spread your Holy Word. Give me the courage, the strength and the knowledge to impart the Truth so that as many souls can be brought to You.
Take me into your Sacred Heart and cover me with your Precious Blood, so that I am filled with the graces to spread conversion for the salvation of all of God's children in every part of the world no matter what their creed is. 
I trust in you always. Your beloved disciple. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment