Saturday, March 26, 2022

Dream: Young priest reads and thinks latest blog post needs revision

I had a dream yesterday morning: A young, newly-ordained priest read my latest post in this blog. After reading, he commented in his mind that my written post was not clear enough or necessitated revision. The setting of the dream was in the beach. He was like reading my blog post in the beach. 

Remembering the dream awhile ago, I logged in and checked the particular blog post and tried to edit to make it as clearly written as possible.

While I was editing the post, I realized I indeed had a problem in the photo caption. I did a thorough revision in that area -- with the help of the saints and of holy angels.

And I thanked the Lord for the dream, for pointing to me the location of the problem and for finally fixing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment