Hosea

Come back to me with all your heart, DON'T LET FEAR KEEP US APART. Trees do bend, though straight and tall; so must we to others call. Long have I waited for your coming home to me and living deeply our new life.

The wilderness will lead you to your HEART WHERE I WILL SPEAK. Integrity and justice with tenderness you shall know.

Long have I waited for your coming home to me and living deeply our new life.

You shall sleep secure with peace; faithfulness will be your joy. Long have I waited for your coming home to me and living deeply our new life.

-A song inspired by second chapter of the Old Testament book, Hosea.

Sunday, January 01, 2012

2012: a happy, positive, abundant year!


Today is the beginning of another year of 365 days -- PLUS! -- an extra day that makes it 366 days for 2012! It's a LEAP year, actually! 
Addition is a "plus" sign, a cross; and "leap" is likewise a POSITIVE word, a LEVEL UP, JUMP!
2012 is also a year of more than enough. Try to see: "12" is the number of "superabundance." 
If you see other positive things about 2012 at this start of the year, kindly share in the comment box below. It's most welcome!
Happy 2012, everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment