Sunday, August 18, 2013

The waves of blessings


I was standing in the shore of white sand, facing a great blue sea, the Gulf. 
A friend appeared great and huge and was standing left side of me. 
He was holding a wooden staff in his right hand and made a fine, single line of wave through it on the waters. 
The wave he made overtook three consecutive thick waves coming to me in the seashore. 
And the greatest and mightiest wave that seemed to reach the sky was freezing in the sea -- just like waiting for the first waves to reach the shore.

This is a dream. I had it sometime in September 2007. Before this, prophet Don told me to wait for a Divine Visitation from God through dreams, as the Lord had something to let me know of my future. It must be that dream. -Diary entry of June 7, 2008, 1:47 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment