Hosea

Come back to me with all your heart, DON'T LET FEAR KEEP US APART. Trees do bend, though straight and tall; so must we to others call. Long have I waited for your coming home to me and living deeply our new life.

The wilderness will lead you to your HEART WHERE I WILL SPEAK. Integrity and justice with tenderness you shall know.

Long have I waited for your coming home to me and living deeply our new life.

You shall sleep secure with peace; faithfulness will be your joy. Long have I waited for your coming home to me and living deeply our new life.

-A song inspired by second chapter of the Old Testament book, Hosea.

Sunday, August 18, 2013

The waves of blessings

Sunrise between the Island Garden City of Samal and Magsaysay Park of Davao City. Photo taken January 2013, the first sunrise of the year.

I was standing in the shore of white sand, facing a great blue sea, the Gulf.
A friend appeared great and was standing left side before me.
He was holding a wooden staff in his right hand and made a fine, single line of wave through it on the waters.
It overtook three consecutive thick waves coming to me in the seashore.
And the greatest and mightiest wave that seemed to reach the sky was freezing in the sea -- just like waiting for the first waves to reach the shore.

This is a dream.

I had it sometime in September 2007.

Before this, prophet Don told me to wait for a Divine Visitation from God through dreams, as the Lord had something to let me know of my future.

It must be that dream.


-Diary entry of June 7, 2008, 1:47 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment