Hosea

Come back to me with all your heart, DON'T LET FEAR KEEP US APART. Trees do bend, though straight and tall; so must we to others call. Long have I waited for your coming home to me and living deeply our new life.

The wilderness will lead you to your HEART WHERE I WILL SPEAK. Integrity and justice with tenderness you shall know.

Long have I waited for your coming home to me and living deeply our new life.

You shall sleep secure with peace; faithfulness will be your joy. Long have I waited for your coming home to me and living deeply our new life.

-A song inspired by second chapter of the Old Testament book, Hosea.

Friday, August 11, 2017

Reblogged: Silence: A deeper level of trust

'THE HEART WHERE I WILL SPEAK': Silence: a deeper level of trust: God, at times, puts a soul into the most adverse situation (the gravest of the desert soul experience being Divine-Friendship-turned-Adve...continue reading

NOTE: The phrase "Divine defense" is taken from this particular blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment