Monday, November 27, 2017

Crusade Prayer 104: Free this soul from slavery

After I prayed this prayer when the Lord put a burden into my soul to pray for Lad_ Ga_a and M_ley Cy_us at the height of their careers and forgot about it, I have been graced to see the spiritual progress in both Hollywood artists through social media [the latter who promoted lesbianism is reconciled with her boyfriend and the former who finally abandons her involvement to the Illuminati where she sold her soul in exchange for fame]. If you know of somebody who "has abandoned their soul to Satan," please intercede for him or her using this prayer from Heaven:
Dearest Jesus, I present to You the soul of my brother and sister [name them here], who has abandoned their soul to Satan.
Take this soul and redeem it in Your Holy Eyes.
Free this soul from slavery to the beast and bring it eternal salvation. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment