Tuesday, April 17, 2018

For Clergy: Crusade Prayer 170: To uphold the Holy Word of God


Crusade prayer 170 is a daily prayer for clergy. 

O Dear Lord, my beloved Jesus Christ 
Hold me. 
Protect me. 
Keep me in the Light of Your Face, as my persecution intensifies, when my only sin is to uphold the Truth, the Holy Word of God. 
Help me to find the courage to serve you faithfully at all times. 
Give me Your Courage and Your Strength, as I fight to defend Your Teachings against fierce opposition. 
Never desert me, Jesus, in my time of need and provide me with everything I need to continue to serve You, through the provision of the Holy Sacraments and Your Precious Body and Blood, through the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass. 
Bless me Jesus. 
Walk with me. 
Rest in me. 
Stay with me. Amen. source: crusadeprayergroup.org

No comments:

Post a Comment