Saturday, June 16, 2018

Rebuking a young seminarian who rebukes me

From sleeping the whole night through, I woke up from a dream this morning. I saw a procession going on. I knew it was an Our Lady of Akita procession because I saw the nun, the visionary of the Akita apparition, sitting there fronting me as the procession was going to the right. The whole appearance of the nun was almost white amidst the backdrop of the darkness of the night and the light of the candles could hardly equal her clarity. A young seminarian, who was among the people watching the procession, rebuked me all of a sudden in a manner where he spoke swiftly. I told him to speak slowly, just the same he spoke swiftly. "You are hiding something!" I told him and I began to speak in tongues loudly to rebuke him. He collapsed on the ground. I went on speaking in tongues, and I was dumbfounded to see his companion seminarian also fell down. And another seminarian who was standing beside me also fell down. I went on speaking in tongues. I was speaking in tongues in my sleep. A close relative heard me and called my name, I woke up and the dream stopped.

Photo courtesy: www.jehannedarc.org

No comments:

Post a Comment