Tuesday, May 18, 2021

The 'evil plot' to discredit the ministry

"God is reversing the evil plots formed against you! You will not fall into their traps!"

May I re-share this message posted from Spiritual Inspiration Facebook page? 

Because the message contained herein just happened seconds ago.

"They" -- let me address them only as "they" -- sent somebody to get me trapped.

To make me fall into the area of the lust of the flesh. 

I thought the person was an acquaintance but I sensed the intention right then as the person was communicating to me -- at a distance! -- no matter how I signaled for the person to come.

Thrice, this "somebody" wearing a yellow T-shirt, white pants and a face mask tried to compel me to go "somewhere else" with this person -- but I already knew in my spirit this is a trap they set against me. 

Thanks to a warning from God through the Facebook post by Spiritual Inspiration even before it happened.

On the third attempt, I was seen typing on my mobile phone as I actually am writing this post.

This "somebody" might have thought I am messaging the authorities because I saw this "somebody" immediately boarding the passenger vehicle that happened to slow down in the traffic.

This "somebody," who carried out irrationally and nervously the task this "somebody" was hired for, has already fled.

I am telling you this without giving you the details to demonstrate to you that this particular fb page that posts messages of warning and knowledge through the word of God is also anointed. 

The masterminds behind the plot (God, through the Word, let me know who they are) seek to discredit me for this blog ministry. 

Is the ministry entrusted to me by the Lord gaining ground and a foothold for them to do this plot against me?

No comments:

Post a Comment