Wednesday, May 19, 2021

The hired man continues to do his job

I woke up early dawn today as usual and had to begin walking towards a particular eatery for coffee.

While walking, I noticed a man crossing the street as if coming towards me and looking straight to my eyes but went on walking opposite where I headed.

I had the chance to study and look at him on his back as he walked away, he was wearing a yellow T-shirt and white "purontong" pants!!!

I came to a realization: he was wearing the same as the man's clothes yesterday.

Could it be the same man?

I was still groggy from sleep.

The man yesterday, apparently taller and lean, was wearing a face mask.

The man this dawn, apparently almost chubby, wore the same clothes but without a face mask on so that, with the lamppost lighting from behind him, I could see the roughness of his face.

I followed him with my eyes and he took an immediate right turn to a dark place next to where I spend every night sleeping as a homeless.

I know the place and he is not a familiar face in the area.

I knew what he was up to.

To wait if I would follow him in the dark.

What for?

To tempt me into committing a sexual sin with him.

But "they" cannot fool me into getting trapped in their lairs. 

God has already ordained the outcome!

I left the scene and finally had a cup of coffee in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment