Thursday, May 27, 2021

The third attempt of the hired man

Earlier today, I was swinging with my hammock inside the forest park when I saw an almost chubby, somewhat late twenties or early thirties young man who came cycling on a bicycle.

He stopped, had his bike parked and leaned on the sidewalk railings.

And went down to sit on the park's stony slope where both of us could see each other -- from a safe distance.

I already had a hint he was the same man as the two occasions he came to me -- the man hired to make me fall into temptation and commit the sin of the flesh.

This time, he exuded confidence and intent on carrying out his task on wooing me into having a sexual affair with him.

His face with a mask and his face without a mask seem to be of different faces and had visual effects on his physical build up.

I had no inkling if his face mask was worn on that third try he showed himself.

But I changed position so that I was swinging with my front and face away from him.

I had to show my disinterest right away.

If he were intent on tempting me, I should also be intent on blocking the temptation.

No, I should never block the temptation!

I had to flee from the temptation.

I unfastened my hammock from the trees, slid it into my bag and left the man there unsuccessful in his bid.

And the financial reward the plotters promised him once he succeeded takes flight.

No comments:

Post a Comment